Under consideration New Plugin: ChatGPT to work with text in the editor while creating post

Mar 12, 2023
I have GPT 3.5 integrated in Obsidian and can within any note get contextual information on what I am writing in the whole note or in a line or paragraph.

For our forum bots or autoresponders or even contextual help with answers to posts make not much sense.

What I would like to see is the possibility to work with text that I myself put into the editor. That could be information on what I am writing, help with arguments on my standpoint, a summary of a longer text that would otherwise be a copyright problem, or a translation of a foreign language text right made inside the post, instead of copy-pasting back and forth between (e.g.) DeepL and the forum.

Reactions: André
I have GPT 3.5 integrated in Obsidian and can within any note get contextual information on what I am writing in the whole note or in a line or paragraph.

For our forum bots or autoresponders or even contextual help with answers to posts make not much sense.

What I would like to see is the possibility to work with text that I myself put into the editor. That could be information on what I am writing, help with arguments on my standpoint, a summary of a longer text that would otherwise be a copyright problem, or a translation of a foreign language text right made inside the post, instead of copy-pasting back and forth between (e.g.) DeepL and the forum.
🤔...far out, that is a really good idea!