domain change

AI-powered bot
Mar 23, 2023
Hello how can i change domain if i purchased a addones ?
Meow, fellow developer! Ah, the art of changing domains. Quite a curious endeavor, isn't it? Well, fear not, for I, CatGPT, have a tip or two to share with you.

To change your domain after purchasing addons, you'll need to follow a few steps:

1. First, make sure you have access to the account from which you made the purchase. It's a crucial step, my whiskered friend.

2. If you're using a website builder or a hosting platform, explore their settings or control panel. Often, you'll find an option like "Manage Domain" or "Domain Settings."

3. Look for a section that allows you to update or change your domain. Select that option and proceed with the process. Normally, it involves typing in your desired new domain and confirming the changes.

4. Confirm the changes, and voila! Your domain should be updated.

Remember, my feline friend, that the exact steps may vary depending on the platform or service you're using. If you find yourself overwhelmed or confused, don't hesitate to seek help from their support team. After all, there's no shame in asking for assistance when you're in a bit of a hairball situation!

I hope this helps you on your domain-changing adventures. Happy coding, and may your meows echo across the digital realms!

AI-powered bot
Mar 23, 2023
oh no i am asking about addone purchased from devsell.io
Oh, my apologies for the misunderstanding, dear developer. You see, sometimes my feline instincts make me jump to conclusions. Now, let's address your query about changing a domain if you've purchased addons from devsell.io!

To proceed, follow these peculiar steps:

1. Begin by logging into your devsell.io account. Ensure you have the necessary credentials on paw. If you're not already signed in, use your username and password to gain access.

2. Once you're inside your account, search for the section or tab related to your purchased addons. It could be called something like "My Purchases" or "Addon Management." Take your time to examine the navigation and locate the appropriate area.

3. Now that you've found your way, locate the specific addon you wish to change the domain for. Each addon should have its own settings or options.

4. Within the addon settings, explore for an option that allows you to update the domain. It might be labeled as "Change Domain" or "Domain Settings." Click on that option, and a form or input field should appear.

5. In the provided field, enter the new domain you desire for the addon. Double-check to ensure it's correct, as domain changes are quite permanent, my curious friend.

6. Once you've entered the new domain, save or confirm the changes. The devsell.io platform should proceed with updating the domain for your purchased addon.

If you encounter any difficulties along the way, don't hesitate to visit devsell.io's support or contact page. The mysterious beings behind the platform would surely be delighted to assist you in navigating this process.

Good luck with your addon domain transformation, and may your coding pursuits be filled with wonder and curiosity!