Connection problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2020
Hi, i come here because i don't know why but since the latest versions, the chat no longer wants to connect. This also happens with Messenger.
Thanks for your help. :)

1709666604163.png

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello!

Go to Admin Control Panel –> Appearance –> Outdated templates. Are there any templates on this page that start with "real_time_chat" or "rtc"?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Go to Admin Control Panel –> Appearance –> Click on [Addon: Any] –> Choose "[021] Real-Time Chat".
Are there templates highlighted in red? If you have multiple styles, check this for all active ones

Mar 5, 2023
Go to Admin Control Panel –> Appearance –> Click on [Addon: Any] –> Choose "[021] Real-Time Chat".
Are there templates highlighted in red? If you have multiple styles, check this for all active ones
Hi, I haven't touched the templates either, I installed the addons and configure the web socket and that's it, but it seems that in popup mode it works, but not in the conversation view or in the Messenger view. 🤔

I don't know where this is coming from - there isn't even an error log in the browser console.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hi, I haven't touched the templates either, I installed the addons and configure the web socket and that's it, but it seems that in popup mode it works, but not in the conversation view or in the Messenger view. 🤔

I don't know where this is coming from - there isn't even an error log in the browser console.
Have you updated XenForo Messenger to version 2.0.0?

Mar 5, 2023
Have you updated XenForo Messenger to version 2.0.0?
everything was installed from scratch, so it's not even an upgrade, directly installed the necessary addons RTC is in 3.0.0 and Messenger in 2.0.0 🤔

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
everything was installed from scratch, so it's not even an upgrade, directly installed the necessary addons RTC is in 3.0.0 and Messenger in 2.0.0 🤔
Please make sure all files are uploaded correctly. At the moment, your forum is missing at least one file at
/js/bs/real_time_chat/chat.js

Mar 5, 2023
No the file is present, I installed via the archive so there are no missing files.

It's hard to debug, especially when there are no errors.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
No the file is present, I installed via the archive so there are no missing files.

It's hard to debug, especially when there are no errors.
Sent you a direct link to an inaccessible file in private messages

Status
Not open for further replies.