Mar 19, 2023
Hello @021,
  • Is it possible to write "message automatically generated by ChatGPT" at the beginning of the message?

On our forums, I put a bit of a disclaimer as the virtual AI bot accounts "tag line" Example is in yellow below. It goes on all posts.

1688767083962.png

I also identify the account with on the top of each post, and provide an image. I have these in dedicated forums that have a sticky post on top that has some tips for using the AI bot tool.

1688767303186.png

Reactions: Maxence1502
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
With which addon can I do that ?
Or can I edit the code of this addon ?

Mar 10, 2023
  • TypeError: Argument 1 passed to BS\ChatGPTBots\Repository\Message::wrapMessage() must be of the type string, null given, called in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/src/addons/BS/ChatGPTQuickReplyBot/Service/QuickReply.php on line 62
    [*]src/addons/BS/ChatGPTBots/Repository/Message.php:192
    [*]Generated by: Unknown account
    [*]Jul 29, 2023 at 10:16 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/BS/ChatGPTQuickReplyBot/Service/QuickReply.php(62): BS\ChatGPTBots\Repository\Message->wrapMessage(NULL)
#1 src/addons/BS/ChatGPTQuickReplyBot/Service/QuickReply.php(37): BS\ChatGPTQuickReplyBot\Service\QuickReply->buildMessages()
#2 src/addons/BS/ChatGPTQuickReplyBot/Job/Answer.php(22): BS\ChatGPTQuickReplyBot\Service\QuickReply->answer()
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): BS\ChatGPTQuickReplyBot\Job\Answer->run(8)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#6 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(32) "https://xxxxxxxxxxxxx/admin.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

I start getting the above error every second. What is the issue?