Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello, @cloudpro

I see that you didn't fill in most of the data to connect to the core server.
When submitting a error, please submit all information in full. In the second post, you only sent the stack trace, but didn't send the error header.
Did you follow this guide when setting up the add-on?

Jul 6, 2022
Yes we did. We are happy to pay to setup a bitcoin server using the config you setup but we will setup a new one after this.

Let us know the cost and we can provide the login details. We would prefer not to use centos 7.

Mar 8, 2023
Bu eklentiyi satın aldım, yapılandırmadan sonra kod hakkında geri bildirim bırakacağım, her şey yolunda, dört gözle bekliyorum! Çalışma için yazara teşekkürler!

Mar 23, 2023
Just updated to 1.4.3, and I am getting this error when navigating to Setup > Payment profiles > Bitcoin > Server manage. I was able to fix this error myself, but I just wanted to inform you of this small bug.
Code:
Error: Class "BS\LitecoinPayment\Support\Cache" not found in src/addons/BS/BitcoinPayment/Repository/BitcoinServer.php at line 29

BS\BitcoinPayment\Repository\BitcoinServer->recommendedEstimates() in src/addons/BS/BitcoinPayment/Admin/Controller/BitcoinServer.php at line 23
    BS\BitcoinPayment\Admin\Controller\BitcoinServer->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2023
Hello,

You can disable the payment profile, then no errors will occur.

Best regards,
I understand that it can be disabled, do you know where you can turn off the output of such notifications to the user?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
I understand that it can be disabled, do you know where you can turn off the output of such notifications to the user?
If this notification is displayed to the user, then you have debug enabled. You need to disable it, then the user will see the error "Oops, something went wrong"

Mar 8, 2023
If this notification is displayed to the user, then you have debug enabled. You need to disable it, then the user will see the error "Oops, something went wrong"
That's the thing: Developer mode is disabled.
$config['development']['enabled'] = false;
I've already tried everything, everybody says about the developer mode, but it's disabled

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
That's the thing: Developer mode is disabled.
$config['development']['enabled'] = false;
I've already tried everything, everybody says about the developer mode, but it's disabled
But I was not said about developer mode, I was said about debug mode:

If disabling debug in the config does not help, there may be an add-on installed on the forum that enables this mode.

Reactions: akif
Mar 8, 2023
But I was not said about developer mode, I was said about debug mode:

If disabling debug in the config does not help, there may be an add-on installed on the forum that enables this mode.
No plugins to manage development and debugging in the control panel, in the configuration prescribed
$config['debug'] = false;
I did it all from the documentation that you've downloaded and you said everything correctly, but it still gives out these messages(
Now I will try to put it on a clean forum.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
No plugins to manage development and debugging in the control panel, in the configuration prescribed
$config['debug'] = false;
I did it all from the documentation that you've downloaded and you said everything correctly, but it still gives out these messages(
Now I will try to put it on a clean forum.
Does this error occur consistently? If this is the case, you need to make sure that the bitcoin core is up and running.

Reactions: akif