All the code is completely open and you can study its work. Your wallet is safe and data from it is stored only on your server.Is the program fully open source? Is there an encrypted part? Will it come with authorization or any cryptographic parts? I'm very concerned about Bitcoin wallet security
Do you have any other contact information? T G? Or icq?
Hello. I apologize, the description contained incorrect information about the minimum PHP version. The minimum PHP version for the add-on to work is 7.1An exception occurred: [ParseError] syntax error, unexpected '?' in src/addons/BS/BitcoinPayment/vendor/denpa/php-bitcoinrpc/src/Exceptions/Handler.php on line 47
- Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
- spl_autoload_call() in src/addons/BS/BitcoinPayment/vendor/denpa/php-bitcoinrpc/src/functions.php at line 121
- require() in src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php at line 112
- XF\ComposerAutoload->autoloadFiles() in src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php at line 33
- XF\ComposerAutoload->autoloadAll() in src/XF.php at line 264
- XF::registerComposerAutoloadDir() in src/XF/App.php at line 2316
- XF\App->setupAddOnComposerAutoload() in src/XF/Install/App.php at line 160
- XF\Install\App->setup() in src/XF.php at line 461
- XF::setupApp() in src/XF.php at line 484
- XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14
did you know what happen？
How about this feature ? Would add this feature please for your next update ?
Your choice. You can transfer all the information from the old server, or you can simply set up a new server with a new wallet. Unfortunately, for the first method I do not have detailed instructions yet, and for the second method you need:I want switch the BTC-Core VPS to a new Provider.
Does it required to take backups of some files on the current BTC Core Server ?
What do I have to consider if I want to move the VPS to a new provider ?