Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
I'm getting this error when trying to install, i recently updated my domain name.

View attachment 1642
Hello! Installation of the add-on is allowed only on domains for which there is a license. You can change the domain for the license, but provided that the old domain leads to the new one or no longer available. To do this, contact me in private messages please 🙂

Premium
Jan 31, 2024
I have enabled the auto check for enable AI but I would like to hide the button altogether for some user groups. Is this possible? This is the (AI bots) 1.2 not auto responder.

Mar 23, 2023
Hello. The question arose, openai released the GPT-4o model, does this add-on need to be modified to make it possible to use the new model?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
There is hope for an update or addition already in "free floating"
OpenAI has introduced a lot of cool features since the release of this add-on, it would be unfair to leave my backers without such cool features, so I am planning to announce a fundraiser for an update for this add-on called AI Bots Supervision. I will publish the announcement later and send it by mail 🙂

Last edited:
Premium
Jan 31, 2024
OpenAI has introduced a lot of cool features since the release of this add-on, it would be unfair to leave my backers without such cool features, so I am planning to announce a fundraiser for an update for this add-on called AI Bots Supervision. I will publish the announcement later and send it by mail 🙂
This will be seperate from the current AI bots model? Can you also add support for images in threads and messages? So a user can request this, it would be great if the bot could learn the request in chat messages and reply like ChatGPT.com does for version 4.

Mar 3, 2023
You could have it read attachments by sending it through the vision in the jSON. I have been .. making some attempts with it but I'm not really a PHP guy to the level this is at with XenForo and have embarrassingly tried to get the AI itself to do it :X It seems to be quite a lot and will never happen without @021 working on it and I don't want to mess up my license agreement.

Also, what is the chance of some sort of diplomacy to get this back on XenForo.com. It seems a bit extreme to shut down all operations but I understand the position on the over-moderation. Seems like 3 guys running that site now or something sadly.

Reactions: thumped
May 30, 2024
I'm thinking about purchasing this module. I wanted to check if you plan on upgrading to 2.3 in the future? It's not far off so I wanted to see before committing to purchase. What would be the difference between AI Bots and AI bots supervision? Would they be separate?

Thank you!

Jan 20, 2024
Has the announcement for the collection already been made, or is it yet to come? I'm not sure if I missed anything, and I'm interested in the newer version. :)

Reactions: lazaroagomez
Sep 5, 2024
Canada
I'm looking for AI for my forum. What I'd like is image to text (story, description, blog style post) it should work with a single image and a gallery. It would need to be controlled via forum permissions.

Is this possible?