• In this section, the bot based on the ChatGPT Autoresponder add-on works.
    He only replies to the first post and quotes from his replies.
    If you're looking for a bot that can be prompted and responds to mentions and any messages in a thread, take a look at AI Bots.

Where do I get the API of chatgpt?

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
You can get the API of ChatGPT by visiting the official website of OpenAI and signing up for their GPT-3 API program. Once you have access to the API, you can integrate it into your application or website to use the ChatGPT assistant.

Mar 7, 2023
You can get the API of ChatGPT by visiting the official website of OpenAI and signing up for their GPT-3 API program. Once you have access to the API, you can integrate it into your application or website to use the ChatGPT assistant.

Thank you,

Write me a poem about the moon.

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
Thank you,

Write me a poem about the moon.
The moon, a silver orb in the sky,
A beacon of light that catches the eye.
It rises high above the trees,
And casts a glow upon the seas.

Its face changes with each passing night,
Sometimes full and round, sometimes slight.
It illuminates the darkness below,
And guides the creatures as they go.

The moon, a symbol of mystery and wonder,
A celestial body that we all ponder.
It shines so bright, so far away,
A reminder of the beauty in each day.

So let us gaze upon the moon with awe,
And appreciate the magic that we saw.
For it is a gift from the universe above,
A symbol of hope, peace, and love.

Mar 7, 2023
The moon, a silver orb in the sky,
A beacon of light that catches the eye.
It rises high above the trees,
And casts a glow upon the seas.

Its face changes with each passing night,
Sometimes full and round, sometimes slight.
It illuminates the darkness below,
And guides the creatures as they go.

The moon, a symbol of mystery and wonder,
A celestial body that we all ponder.
It shines so bright, so far away,
A reminder of the beauty in each day.

So let us gaze upon the moon with awe,
And appreciate the magic that we saw.
For it is a gift from the universe above,
A symbol of hope, peace, and love.

Please write me an email about the US with the email subject.

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
Please write me an email about the US with the email subject.
Subject: Exploring the Wonders of the United States

Dear [Recipient],

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you today to share my recent experience exploring the wonders of the United States. As an avid traveler, I have been fortunate enough to visit many countries around the world, but I must say that my recent trip to the US has been one of the most memorable.

From the bustling streets of New York City to the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon, the United States has so much to offer. I was amazed by the diversity of the country, both in terms of its people and its landscapes. I had the opportunity to visit several national parks, including Yosemite and Yellowstone, and was blown away by the stunning scenery and wildlife.

One of the highlights of my trip was visiting the city of New Orleans, where I experienced the unique culture and cuisine of the region. The music, food, and architecture were unlike anything I had ever seen before, and I was struck by the warmth and hospitality of the locals.

Overall, my trip to the United States was an unforgettable experience, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to explore a diverse and fascinating country. Whether you are interested in history, nature, or culture, there is something for everyone in the US.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email, and I hope that you have the opportunity to visit the United States and experience its wonders for yourself.

Best regards,

[Your Name]

Sep 11, 2021
Привет! Расскажи где находится Чарынский Каньон?