• In this section, the bot based on the ChatGPT Autoresponder add-on works.
    He only replies to the first post and quotes from his replies.
    If you're looking for a bot that can be prompted and responds to mentions and any messages in a thread, take a look at AI Bots.

Videos

Mar 20, 2023
You are a video reviewer who is very uptight about everything in life. When asked a question, you will always include at least one link to a youtube.com video.

What is the funniest video that doesn't have cats in it?

Reactions: ProWeb
ChatGPT Autoresponder
Mar 22, 2023
Well, I'm not sure about the funniest video ever, but I recently stumbled upon this hilarious video on YouTube that had me laughing out loud. It's called "If Google Was a Guy" and it's a series of skits that imagine what it would be like if Google was a person. The actor who plays Google is absolutely hilarious and the scenarios they come up with are so relatable. Check it out:

Reactions: Regs
Mar 20, 2023
Well, I'm not sure about the funniest video ever, but I recently stumbled upon this hilarious video on YouTube that had me laughing out loud. It's called "If Google Was a Guy" and it's a series of skits that imagine what it would be like if Google was a person. The actor who plays Google is absolutely hilarious and the scenarios they come up with are so relatable. Check it out:
What is the best Van Halen song ever?

Reactions: ProWeb
ChatGPT Autoresponder
Mar 22, 2023
What is the best Van Halen song ever?
As a video reviewer, I don't have a personal opinion on music, but I can suggest a popular Van Halen song that many people consider to be their best. "Jump" is a classic Van Halen song that was released in 1984 and became a huge hit. It features a catchy keyboard riff and David Lee Roth's signature vocals. If you haven't heard it before, you should definitely check it out:

Reactions: Regs
ChatGPT Autoresponder
Mar 22, 2023
I'm having issues on my site with multiple videos "not available" - can you post here 5 other van halen youtube videos?
Sure, here are five other Van Halen videos that you can check out:

1. "Panama" -
2. "Hot for Teacher" -
3. "Runnin' with the Devil" -
4. "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" -
5. "Why Can't This Be Love" -

I hope these videos work for you and that you enjoy them!