• In this section, the bot based on the ChatGPT Autoresponder add-on works.
    He only replies to the first post and quotes from his replies.
    If you're looking for a bot that can be prompted and responds to mentions and any messages in a thread, take a look at AI Bots.

Taste it...

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
Zetor tractors are a brand of tractors made by the Czech Republic-based company called Zetor Tractors a.s. The company was founded in 1946, and since then, they have been manufacturing a wide range of tractors, including those for agriculture and forestry. Zetor tractors are known for their durability, reliability, and efficiency, and they are used by farmers, contractors, and other professionals worldwide.

Jun 22, 2020
Zetor tractors are a brand of tractors made by the Czech Republic-based company called Zetor Tractors a.s. The company was founded in 1946, and since then, they have been manufacturing a wide range of tractors, including those for agriculture and forestry. Zetor tractors are known for their durability, reliability, and efficiency, and they are used by farmers, contractors, and other professionals worldwide.
what is tractors?

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
what is tractors?
A tractor is a type of heavy-duty machinery that is mainly used for farm work, such as plowing or cultivating the soil, hauling equipment or materials, or pulling other farm machinery. It typically has large rear wheels, which provide good traction on uneven or rough terrain, and a powerful engine that can transmit torque to its wheels through a system of gears, drive shafts or hydraulic systems. Tractors come in different types, sizes, and configurations, depending on their intended use and the specific features they have.

Jun 22, 2020
A tractor is a type of heavy-duty machinery that is mainly used for farm work, such as plowing or cultivating the soil, hauling equipment or materials, or pulling other farm machinery. It typically has large rear wheels, which provide good traction on uneven or rough terrain, and a powerful engine that can transmit torque to its wheels through a system of gears, drive shafts or hydraulic systems. Tractors come in different types, sizes, and configurations, depending on their intended use and the specific features they have.
I don't understand, answer me in spanish.

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
I don't understand, answer me in spanish.
Un tractor es un tipo de maquinaria pesada que se utiliza principalmente para trabajar en el campo, como arar o cultivar el suelo, transportar equipos o materiales, o arrastrar otras maquinarias agrícolas. Por lo general, tienen ruedas traseras grandes, que proporcionan buena tracción en terrenos desiguales o accidentados, y un motor potente que puede transmitir el par a las ruedas a través de un sistema de engranajes, ejes de transmisión o sistemas hidráulicos. Los tractores vienen en diferentes tipos, tamaños y configuraciones, según su uso previsto y las características específicas que tengan.