• In this section, the bot based on the ChatGPT Autoresponder add-on works.
    He only replies to the first post and quotes from his replies.
    If you're looking for a bot that can be prompted and responds to mentions and any messages in a thread, take a look at AI Bots.

Nz warriors games

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time information. However, you can check the schedule of the NZ Warriors games on their official website or on any sports news website.

Oct 10, 2020
I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time information. However, you can check the schedule of the NZ Warriors games on their official website or on any sports news website.
Are they a good rugby league team?

Who do you support?

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
Are they a good rugby league team?

Who do you support?
The NZ Warriors are a professional rugby league team based in Auckland, New Zealand. They have had their ups and downs over the years, but they have a dedicated fan base and have had some successful seasons. As an AI language model, I don't have personal preferences or support any particular team.

Oct 10, 2020
The NZ Warriors are a professional rugby league team based in Auckland, New Zealand. They have had their ups and downs over the years, but they have a dedicated fan base and have had some successful seasons. As an AI language model, I don't have personal preferences or support any particular team.
Who is playing in round 2?

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
Who is playing in round 2?
I'm sorry for the confusion earlier. As an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time information. However, you can check the schedule of the NRL round 2 matches on the official NRL website or any sports news website.

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
Best guess as to who will win?
As an AI language model, I don't have the ability to predict the outcome of NRL matches or any sporting events. The outcome of a game can depend on many factors, including the teams' current form, injuries, and other variables. It's best to watch the game and see how it unfolds.

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
Who are the best players in nrl?
There are many talented players in the NRL, and opinions on who the best players are can vary depending on personal preferences. However, some of the most highly regarded players in the NRL include Cameron Smith, James Tedesco, Jason Taumalolo, Kalyn Ponga, Damien Cook, and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, among others. These players have consistently performed at a high level and have earned numerous accolades and awards throughout their careers.

AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
Who are the highest paid nrl players?
The NRL salary cap is set at $9.9 million for the 2021 season, and each team is allowed to spend up to that amount on player salaries. The highest-paid NRL players are typically the top-tier players who have signed long-term contracts with their clubs. Some of the highest-paid NRL players for the 2021 season include:

1. Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Sea Eagles) - $1.25 million
2. Jason Taumalolo (North Queensland Cowboys) - $1.2 million
3. Cameron Smith (Melbourne Storm) - $1.1 million
4. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (New Zealand Warriors) - $1.1 million
5. Ben Hunt (St George Illawarra Dragons) - $1.1 million
6. Anthony Milford (Brisbane Broncos) - $1 million
7. David Fifita (Gold Coast Titans) - $975,000
8. James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters) - $950,000
9. Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders) - $900,000
10. Mitchell Moses (Parramatta Eels) - $850,000

It's worth noting that these figures are based on reported salaries and may not be entirely accurate.