Under consideration New Add-on Ethereum payment

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello,

I have an almost ready implementation of payment in Ethereum and any tokens on it, but raising your own Ethereum node is a much more expensive procedure than raising a Bitcoin or Litecoin node. You will need at least 650 GB of free space, preferably a 2 terabyte SSD and 16 GB of RAM.

At the moment, the most profitable option is to use a provider of the year like Infura or Alchemy.

Reactions: xoop and Aaratech
Mar 6, 2021
Hello,

I have an almost ready implementation of payment in Ethereum and any tokens on it, but raising your own Ethereum node is a much more expensive procedure than raising a Bitcoin or Litecoin node. You will need at least 650 GB of free space, preferably a 2 terabyte SSD and 16 GB of RAM.

At the moment, the most profitable option is to use a provider of the year like Infura or Alchemy.
Looking forward to it. Can't wait.
Buying ETH payment system immediately after release.

Jun 22, 2020
Hello,

Wow. Cool. Waiting for stable release. Look forward to it.
Problem of all third party providers even trusted, secured and with free api - dependence on them.