Nov 29, 2020
Hm i have running multiple modules which is running lower 7.4 so i can't switch to 7.4 at this time.
Can i downgrade the module back ?

Jun 29, 2021
Hello, I purchased the Addon this morning and have the latest update for Xenforo. However I have errors about the Addon and I find in the permission only the one to bypass the verification system. I paid $ 35, please help me

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello, I purchased the Addon this morning and have the latest update for Xenforo. However I have errors about the Addon and I find in the permission only the one to bypass the verification system. I paid $ 35, please help me
Hello. If you got errors during installation, that's okay. It's just that XF loads template modifications before class extensions. And about the permission: open the section "General moderator permissions".

P.S. It doesn't matter how much you paid. If you purchased a license - you will be provided with support :)

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
How do we automatically block the account of a suspicious user?
I did not understand your question. If you mean if there is automatic blocking of multi-accounts, then the answer is no. And it is not planned.

Jun 29, 2021
If the account is rejected, it is as if it was banned because the user cannot use their account. Isn't there a way to integrate an option allowing to count or not the regeted users?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
If the account is rejected, it is as if it was banned because the user cannot use their account. Isn't there a way to integrate an option allowing to count or not the regeted users?
Unfortunately, such option is not planned.

Aug 29, 2021
Hi, I get this error when I enable it:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method isCheckMultiAccount is not callable on the given object

(XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1161

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hi, I get this error when I enable it:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method isCheckMultiAccount is not callable on the given object

(XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1161
Hello. Just delete them, this happens during installation or update due to the peculiarities of importing / rebuilding add-on data into a forum