Civilian damage
    • Over 208 children killed
    • Over 2345 civilians killed
    • Bucha massacre
    • Over 2919 civilians injured
    • Over 200 schools damaged
    • Over 1500 residential buildings damaged
    • Over 104 hospitals damaged

To all developers: restrict access to your products for russians. Many people have the illusion in their heads that the russians have nothing to do with it, but their government is to blame for everything. This war has huge support among the population of Russia, it is supported by 74% of citizens. This is not only propaganda work, it is a conscious choice of russians. Now is the 21st century, everyone has the Internet, it is impossible not to notice what is happening in Ukraine, but despite this, society in the Russian Federation approves of this. Are there still justifications for cooperating with the russians? Tell this to the residents of besieged Mariupol, who bury people in their yards.

Just to all: rape, murder and torture - that's what the Russian army is doing in Ukraine. Demand from your government the supply of heavy weapons to Ukraine. Demand an oil and gas embargo. We must stop them.

Don't work with Russians until Putin's regime is overthrown. Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
[BS] Multi-account detector

[BS] Multi-account detector 1.5.1

Administrator
Jun 11, 2020
1.4.2 with the latest XenForo breaks two things:

• you can't now add new participants to the conversation
  • banning doesn't work

In both cases there is a JS error (see attachment)
I'm working on fixing this issue

Reactions: Richardo

Administrator
Jun 11, 2020
021 updated [BS] Multi-account detector with a new update entry:

New features
– New option: Display link to reports regardless of the open reports presence
– New option: Create a separate report if a new multi-account is detected
Let's imagine the situation: User Bobby already has a report on a multi-account, which contains his other account with the nickname George, and he logs into a new account with the nickname Henryk. If this option is enabled, a new report will be created for the Henryk account, which will list the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Richardo

pwadm

Jun 5, 2022
The 1.5.0 doesn't seem to work. I created two new users and logged in/logged out multiple times. No reports were generated. I tried with both Evercookie and free FingerPrint. Fingerprint does generate reports from time to time (I have an active forum), but I am not sure they are correct. The IPs are different, and often one of the users specified in the report was not active for months.

Administrator
Jun 11, 2020
The 1.5.0 doesn't seem to work. I created two new users and logged in/logged out multiple times. No reports were generated. I tried with both Evercookie and free FingerPrint. Fingerprint does generate reports from time to time (I have an active forum), but I am not sure they are correct. The IPs are different, and often one of the users specified in the report was not active for months.

Hello. Please check the work on the updated version.