Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
I do seem to get some false positives with Users with same Fingerprints 🔔

Would Cloudflare cause this?
This may be. This determination method has 40%-60% accuracy. That is, the chance of matching fingerprints for different users is quite high. It should be used rather as an additional factor for analysis.
At the same time, the add-on has the ability to use FingerprintJS Pro, the accuracy of which is much higher - 99.5%, but it is paid service from Valve.

You can read more about it here:

Dec 9, 2020
Hi, does this work with a subdomain? If not can you make it happen? :)

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hi, does this work with a subdomain? If not can you make it happen? :)

Hello,

Currently not supported in the add-on. Maybe support will be added later.

Regards,

Jun 22, 2020
Fingerprint Pro opens unlimited trial usage till Jul 24, 2023. So I can test it carefully.

Up to my suggestion.

Reason:
2 days of work:
1.png

Prices:
2.png
My forum is fairly small. So it's overconsumption of API calls.

Dec 29, 2022
А почему не срабатывает перенос пользователя в выбранную группу при обнаружении мульта?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
А почему не срабатывает перенос пользователя в выбранную группу при обнаружении мульта?
Поддержка оказывается только пользователям с лицензией. Пожалуйста, уточните, с какого аккаунта Вы приобретали данное дополнение?

Aug 14, 2023
Hi, I've installed the plugin and have started to get notifications... but it seems Evercookie is not working as I have many user groups, is there an option to look at all the groups?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 8.20.00 am.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 8.20.00 am.png
    448 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 8.19.20 am.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 8.19.20 am.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 5
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hi, I've installed the plugin and have started to get notifications... but it seems Evercookie is not working as I have many user groups, is there an option to look at all the groups?
Hello!

The option you submitted is responsible for adding the user that was discovered using the Evercookie method to the specified group.
You can test the Evercookie method by logging into different accounts from the same browser.

Kind regards,

Aug 14, 2023
Hello!

The option you submitted is responsible for adding the user that was discovered using the Evercookie method to the specified group.
You can test the Evercookie method by logging into different accounts from the same browser.

Kind regards,
Thanks 021 for the reply, but I don't understand. Are you saying that I have to select a user group and check through each?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Are you saying that I have to select a user group and check through each?
No, I didn't say that) I'll try to rephrase:

When a multi-account is detected using the Evercookie method, users seen doing so will be added to the group specified in the option "Evercookie detected user group".

To get a multi-account report based on the Evercookie method:
1. Create two regular accounts
2. Log into them from the same browser

You should then receive a multi-account report. This will make sure the Evercookie method works as intended.

Aug 14, 2023
No, I didn't say that) I'll try to rephrase:

When a multi-account is detected using the Evercookie method, users seen doing so will be added to the group specified in the option "Evercookie detected user group".

To get a multi-account report based on the Evercookie method:
1. Create two regular accounts
2. Log into them from the same browser

You should then receive a multi-account report. This will make sure the Evercookie method works as intended.
Ok this worked... but if the user has two browsers open, it won't be flagged right?

Also, moderators have flagged some false positives with Fingerprints, I am hoping the Evercookie part is more accurate.

Thanks for your work on this plugin.