• Unfortunately, we are forced to report that an accident has occurred on the server, due to which all user data has been lost :(

You can restore your funds and/or license by creating a thread in this forum.

All users will receive compensation in the form of 30 additional days to the license or $10 for internal balance.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
[BS] Matchmaking

[BS] Matchmaking 1.0.0

Administrator
Jun 11, 2020
021 submitted a new resource:

[BS] Matchmaking - Find new people to play your favourite games with!

This add-on helps people find partners to play their favorite games on any platform together.

Friendly UI, guest posting, many games and platforms - so you can describe it in short form.

In addition to the large list of already available games after installation, you can add your games.

Quick match creation
View attachment 102
View attachment 101

Convenient match filter
View attachment 103
View attachment 104

Convenient game...
Read more about this resource...

Pacifiquateure

Jun 28, 2020
Very good addon! :)

Would it be possible to add a button to add the same game but for other platforms:

Demo.png

Personally, I can sometimes ask to play a game on two or more different platforms (Rocket League). Since it is cross-platform, I sometimes play it on PS4, XO, PC, Switch.

It's a suggestion, I hope you like it :) On the one hand, this will avoid having multiple matchmaking of the same users on the same game for other platforms.

Reactions: 021