Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
021 submitted a new resource:

[BS] Jabber notifications - Notifications to users in Jabber

Features:
  • Duplicate forum alerts to Jabber
  • Notifications of new conversations, replies and invites
  • Each notification has its own template in the format jabber_{contentType}_{action}
  • User can enable / disable notifications in Jabber
  • Each server error can be translated (https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0086.html). E.g. for service-unavailable error phrase will be named jn_error.service_unavailable
  • Jabber...

Read more about this resource...

May 25, 2022
Since you don't reply to personal messages regarding purchases of your Addons:

Code:
I just recently upgraded to PHP 8.1 and have issues with your Jabbernotifications plugin. I keep getting following error:

'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Declaration of BS\\JabberNotifications\\Service\\Alerter::setInitialProperties($alert, array $params = []) must be compatible with BS\\JabberNotifications\\Service\\Concerns\\AlerterTrait::setInitialProperties(...$properties) in /var/www/html/src/addons/BS/JabberNotifications/Service/Alerter.php on line 30',

This Addon is NOT compatible with php8.1 - > And the dev doesn't reply for 3 days now.

Reactions: Richardo
Jun 22, 2020
Hi. Previously, when you and I were testing, fabiang's library working bad, was a bit buggy. How is it now? Does it work stably?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hi. Previously, when you and I were testing, fabiang's library working bad, was a bit buggy. How is it now? Does it work stably?
Hello. I don’t quite remember what bugs we’re talking about, but considering that the previous library didn’t send notifications at all, this one definitely seems more stable :D

Jun 22, 2020
Hello. I don’t quite remember what bugs we’re talking about, but considering that the previous library didn’t send notifications at all, this one definitely seems more stable :D
At that time the library didn't handle errors (error codes) correctly. Because of this, notifications for mistaken/non-existent xmpp's were not disabled.