[BS] Crypto payment powered by devsell.io [Deleted]

Sep 28, 2022
Hello, @radumchristian

Not yet

You do not need to worry about it, the keys will be given to you when installing the add-on and you can update them at any time from ACP

The minimum PHP version for the add-on to work is 7.4. Your forum is running on PHP version below
Thank you for your quick reply.
I was able to install the add-on after switching to php 7.4
However, during setup, I selected both wallets, the api credentials were in place but for some reasons I am unable to see or config the wallets.
On the front-end , if I select this payment method, I am greeted with a coin selection popup and after selecting I am getting an Oops error.
I checked in admin everywhere but I couldn't see the wallets the same way you have them in the screenshot provided.

Also, I need to ask you, are you willing if requested to set up the API service directly on client ? As I prefer a service where I can have full control and not being dependent of any additional 3rd party.

I look forward to hearing back from you, meanwhile I will purchase the BTC or LTC add-on to see if they can facilitate my needs.

Best regards.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
However, during setup, I selected both wallets, the api credentials were in place but for some reasons I am unable to see or config the wallets.
On the front-end , if I select this payment method, I am greeted with a coin selection popup and after selecting I am getting an Oops error.
I checked in admin everywhere but I couldn't see the wallets the same way you have them in the screenshot provided.
Uninstall and reinstall the addon to recreate the server account. I think this will solve your problem.

Also, I need to ask you, are you willing if requested to set up the API service directly on client ? As I prefer a service where I can have full control and not being dependent of any additional 3rd party.
Of course, for this I have separate add-ons:

Dec 14, 2022
Hello, i installed the addon on my forum, but cant withdraw the funds.

i click the withdraw button, put the amount and the addresse but after i click withdraw is doing refresh the site and nothing happens

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello, i installed the addon on my forum, but cant withdraw the funds.

i click the withdraw button, put the amount and the addresse but after i click withdraw is doing refresh the site and nothing happens
Hello. When you fill in the wallet and the amount, a field appears below with the total withdrawal cost, including commissions. Make sure you have enough funds on your balance to cover commissions.

Dec 14, 2022
Hello. When you fill in the wallet and the amount, a field appears below with the total withdrawal cost, including commissions. Make sure you have enough funds on your balance to cover commissions.

Is that an issue or why I don't see transactions ID when I withdraw the money, like I did withdraw them but waiting like 1h and nothing received. even i did the highest sat and fee for faster receive

Dec 14, 2022
Is that an issue or why I don't see transactions ID when I withdraw the money, like I did withdraw them but waiting like 1h and nothing received. even i did the highest sat and fee for faster receive

Received the funds, thank you. awesome addon

Reactions: 021
Feb 2, 2023
Hi,

The payments go through but the users never get upgraded. Running on XenForo 2.2.10.

Nothing shows up in payment logs either.

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot?

EDIT: I had changed the directory of my forum - works fine after a reinstall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 021
Mar 29, 2023
Update had to enable

bcmath php

Error: Call to undefined function BS\CryptoPayment\Repository\bcmul() in src/addons/BS/CryptoPayment/Repository/WalletsRepo.php at line 26
  1. BS\CryptoPayment\Repository\WalletsRepo->wrapAvailableWallets() in src/addons/BS/CryptoPayment/Admin/Controller/CryptoPaymentController.php at line 35
  2. BS\CryptoPayment\Admin\Controller\CryptoPaymentController->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  8. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

for some reason when user navigates to invoice page,

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

May 16, 2022
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'bsCryptoPayment' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'bsCryptoPayment' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
When does this error occur? Could you send all the information about the error?

May 16, 2022
When does this error occur? Could you send all the information about the error?
when installing.

But i removed the old one from the database manually in phpmyadmin and i resolved the issue myself.

That error occured because i had in database xf_payment_provider same key as i'm trying to insert in database.

Aug 19, 2023
everything is installed correctly and payment is successful but the user is still not upgraded and nothing shows in transaction logs.

This shows as an error but all directories are already in world writable or 777. what am I doing wrong?
  • All directories under /home/katz.to/public_html/internal_data must be writable. Please change the permissions on these directories to be world writable (chmod 0777).
xenforo 2.2.12
@021

Last edited:
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
everything is installed correctly and payment is successful but the user is still not upgraded and nothing shows in transaction logs.
Please provide a payment address

This shows as an error but all directories are already in world writable or 777. what am I doing wrong?
Not related to this add-on

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello!

I have decided to close this service. New registrations in the system are not available from now on.
The ability to create invoices for accounts will be closed on September 2, which means that payment in this add-on will cease to function.
The withdrawal system will operate until February 1, 2024 – or until all funds are withdrawn from the service.

Thank you for using this tool!

Kind regards,

Reactions: Anthem
Aug 19, 2023
Hello!

I have decided to close this service. New registrations in the system are not available from now on.
The ability to create invoices for accounts will be closed on September 2, which means that payment in this add-on will cease to function.
The withdrawal system will operate until February 1, 2024 – or until all funds are withdrawn from the service.

Thank you for using this tool!

Kind regards,
so this project will not continue anymore? Let's continue this project. I'll give you a server to manage the core for both btc and ltc.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
so this project will not continue anymore? Let's continue this project. I'll give you a server to manage the core for both btc and ltc.
Thanks, that's very kind of you, but I'm not interested in further development of this add-on. There are much more promising free tools (BTCPay Server) that can be integrated into XenForo