[BS] Crypto payment powered by devsell.io [Deleted]

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
021 submitted a new resource:

[BS] Crypto payment powered by devsell.io - Payment gateway for accepting payments in cryptocurrency

Payment gateway for accepting payments in cryptocurrency. You only need to install the add-on, add a payment profile, and your users will be able to pay for all purchases on the forum using cryptocurrency.

Maximum anonymity, speed and accessibility. No restrictions, no installation problems. Fully easy-to-use.

Now payment is available in Bitcoin and Litecon, plans to add Ethereum, Tether, Toncoin, Dash and Monero.

The work of the add-on is tied to devsell.io crypto...

Read more about this resource...

Mar 21, 2022
hey i tried to install this addon but got errors

Screenshot 2022-03-21 174734.png

so i tried to delete all the files of this plugin but while deleting those files suddenly something happened & my website went HTTP500 error

after that i've renamed folders created by this addon from bs/BS to .bs/.BS then my websites started showing An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. then i went to my database & deleted all the tables created by this addon but website still showing An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

please tell me how to fix this i need my website back online asap

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello.

i tried to install this addon but got errors
The first bug was fixed in beta 1. And the rest are consequences of the first bug.

so i tried to delete all the files of this plugin but while deleting those files suddenly something happened & my website went HTTP500 error
What files did you delete? Specify the path from the root of the forum.

after that i've renamed folders created by this addon from bs/BS to .bs/.BS then my websites started showing An unexpected error occurred.
This is not surprising if you partially installed the add-on, you need to return everything to its place and update the add-on to the current version. Then uninstall it and reinstall it (if you plan to use it)

Mar 21, 2022
What files did you delete? Specify the path from the root of the forum.
js>bs renamed it to .bs
styles>default>bs renamed it to .bs
src>addons>BS renamed it to .BS

This is not surprising if you partially installed the add-on, you need to return everything to its place and update the add-on to the current version. Then uninstall it and reinstall it (if you plan to use it)

after your reply renamed them from .bs to bs & .BS to BS again then updated the files but still same problem
i think it's happening because i already deleted every database created by this addon what should it do now ?
my websites is down for hours

your addon literally fucked my website & you aren't responding dude try to understand my problem
i'm stuck & donno what to do

sorry for my misbehavior
please tell me how to fix this please 🥺💔

hey bruh where are you

oh dude for the god's sake comeback & help me

it's just 7.30 pm in your country
it's not even midnight but here in my country it's already midnight & i'm dying for your response

dude i told you about my site going down after using your addon 6 hours ago & you still don't have any headache about this

fuck dude now my website is gone

after your reply renamed them from .bs to bs & .BS to BS again then updated the files but still same problem
i think it's happening because i already deleted every database created by this addon what should it do now ?
my websites is down for hours
by deleting database i mean i've deleted database's whichever started with 'xf_bs' that's the table's created by this addon right?

dude you came back online please help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

sorry for the misbehavior please help me

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
your addon literally fucked my website & you aren't responding dude try to understand my problem
To begin with, it was your actions that led to what happened.
1. You have deleted tables that are not related to this add-on. Because this add-on creates no tables at all.
2. You renamed folders with files, not only this add-ons, which could affect other add-ons.
3. There was no reason for such actions at all, because, as I understand it, the only thing that happened after installing my add-on was errors in the log. After that, it was worth consulting with me if you cannot fully assess the consequences of your interventions.

For your problem: go to config, paste this line there $config['enableListeners'] = false;

Then go to the control panel and send me a list of installed add-ons. And also the error log.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: goatxenon
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
your addon isn't there but two of my addon missing files
Sorry, but now you have to deal with this problem yourself, because you are using a pirated copy of my add-on. Don't expect help from the person you are robbing.

Mar 21, 2022
Sorry, but now you have to deal with this problem yourself, because you are using a pirated copy of my add-on. Don't expect help from the person you are robbing.
dude your this addon is fully free

i didn't installed any of your premium addon(nulled) i just installed this addon but unfortunately older one

i wouldn't have even contacted you if this happened after using nulled

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
i never knew it was from devsell sorry
Well, no problem, you can pay for the time that you used the add-on, thereby correcting your mistakes and then I can help you with the problem ;)

Jun 18, 2020
Неплохо было бы добавить кнопку "max" при выводе средств, которая будет выполнять функцию максимально возможной суммы для вывода с учетом комиссии.
возможно куда-то сюда:
1652700987656.png

Jun 8, 2022
I am getting this error:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'bsCryptoPayment' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 79
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 220
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/addons/BS/CryptoPayment/Setup.php at line 20
  6. BS\CryptoPayment\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 419
  7. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2345
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
  13. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Aug 31, 2022
So ive tried setting up the crypto payments but it seems to me that it is not working

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 5
Sep 28, 2022
Hello,
Thanks for this add-on.
I;d like to know, does this add-on support recurring subscriptions?
Also, in your screenshots the first image shows some API keys , how we can access these or the plugin works without the API activation?

Sep 28, 2022
I tried installing the add-on but I got the following errors:

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'GuzzleClient' (T_STRING), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in src/addons/BS/CryptoPayment/vendor/021/crypto-payment-sdk/src/Client.php at line 18
  1. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  2. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  3. spl_autoload_call() in src/addons/BS/CryptoPayment/Support.php at line 16
  4. BS\CryptoPayment\Support::client() in src/addons/BS/CryptoPayment/Setup.php at line 27
  5. BS\CryptoPayment\Setup->postInstall() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 523
  6. XF\AddOn\AddOn->postInstall() in src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php at line 382
  7. XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepFinalize() in src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php at line 98
  8. XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
  9. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
  10. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 111
  11. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
  12. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  17. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  18. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
I am using XF 2.1.7

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-29 122907.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-29 122907.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 2
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello, @radumchristian

I;d like to know, does this add-on support recurring subscriptions?
Not yet

Also, in your screenshots the first image shows some API keys , how we can access these or the plugin works without the API activation?
You do not need to worry about it, the keys will be given to you when installing the add-on and you can update them at any time from ACP

I tried installing the add-on but I got the following errors:
The minimum PHP version for the add-on to work is 7.4. Your forum is running on PHP version below