Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
021 submitted a new resource:

[BS] Bitcoin payment - Bitcoin payment gateway

The add-on allows you to accept payment in Bitcoin to your server, without third-party services.
To convert currency to bitcoin, the Blockchain rate is used.

If you have problems configuring the Bitcoin core, I can offer you a service for installing and configuring the Bitcoin core for $10.

It is preferable to have a separate server for...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Anthem
Jun 18, 2020
Здравствуйте, возник вопрос, может ли у меня стоять ядро на одном сервере и работать на 2 форума?
Так как один сервер на котором стоит первый форум, более-менее мощный и памяти хватает, а сервер на котором стоит второй форум слабенький.
Так вот вопрос в чем, сможем ли мы запустить на 2 форума - одно ядро это.
Или фиг его знает как описать, так как нюансов не всех понимаю.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Здравствуйте, возник вопрос, может ли у меня стоять ядро на одном сервере и работать на 2 форума?
Так как один сервер на котором стоит первый форум, более-менее мощный и памяти хватает, а сервер на котором стоит второй форум слабенький.
Так вот вопрос в чем, сможем ли мы запустить на 2 форума - одно ядро это.
Или фиг его знает как описать, так как нюансов не всех понимаю.
.добрый день. Да, конечно. Один сервер может обслуживать несколько форумов.
Но на сервере должно быть свободно минимум 330GB

Aug 4, 2020
How do we test the plugin? There a are no instructions in sending testnet coins for testing.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2020
do you have email or a ticket support?
I did install that but now i want to send test coins for user upgrade to test if everything works.

Last edited:
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
do you have email or a ticket support?
.support is provided here or in private messages

I did install that but now i want to send test coins for user upgrade to test if everything works.
1. You need to run configure bitcoin config to run the core in regtest mode. Example:
Code:
daemon=1
prune=600
maxconnections=12
maxuploadtarget=20
server=1
regtest=1
debug=rpc

[regtest]
rpcuser=test
rpcpassword=test
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=18333
rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0

2. When adding a payment profile, you need to specify the data from the [regtest] section.
3. Generate bitcoins: Get a new address with command getnewaddress and generate bitcoins with command generatetoaddress {address}

Nov 29, 2020
How i can fill my wallet ?
1609107060175.png

And i want pay with BTC or credit card, becuase PayPal is not avalible in my country. Is that possible ?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
And i want pay with BTC or credit card, becuase PayPal is not avalible in my country. Is that possible ?
.it seems that the PayPal allows you to pay by card without authorization