Mar 8, 2023
Does this error occur consistently? If this is the case, you need to make sure that the bitcoin core is up and running.
I purposely disabled the kernel to see what it would write and I did not like what it gives out ip.
Now I installed clean Xenforo + BTC, prescribed disabling debug mode in config. The result is exactly the same, as I understand it does not consider this response as an error, it gets the status and sends it to the user.
I don't want users to see Ip.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
I purposely disabled the kernel to see what it would write and I did not like what it gives out ip.
Now I installed clean Xenforo + BTC, prescribed disabling debug mode in config. The result is exactly the same, as I understand it does not consider this response as an error, it gets the status and sends it to the user.
I don't want users to see Ip.
I understand what you are talking about.
The add-on really informs the user about the error that happened. I will consider whether I should rework this point in the future.
At the moment, the way to get rid of the error is simple - turn the core back on)

• Haha
Reactions: akif
Mar 8, 2023
I understand what you are talking about.
The add-on really informs the user about the error that happened. I will consider whether I should rework this point in the future.
At the moment, the way to get rid of the error is simple - turn the core back on)
This is logical, but at least it is not safe for the payment system, it happens that the request will not pass or the site will be DDOS and all will see ip, it would be great if you could work out this moment of the answer to the client

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
This is logical, but at least it is not safe for the payment system, it happens that the request will not pass or the site will be DDOS and all will see ip, it would be great if you could work out this moment of the answer to the client
It is worth noting that your server IP is not private information.
The bitcoin core communicates with other network members and therefore information about your server is available on the Bitcoin network.
I don't know if it makes sense to hide something that is already public, but I will reflect on this issue)

Reactions: akif