Feb 15, 2022
плагин можно как то обновить из админки или только перезалить на форум?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
плагин можно как то обновить из админки или только перезалить на форум?
Плагин обновляется как и любой другой. Ознакомиться с инструкцией по установке и обновлению дополнений можно здесь

Aug 4, 2022
Hey there,

I have a question about your add-on.
I used similar, but what I used a few years ago broke threads on my forum.
This happened when an existing topic without messages received a new message that fell under moderation. When the author of the topic bumped it, the first message of the topic turned out to be the last, and that message on moderation became the first. The author of the message on moderation became a topic starter and if his message was deleted, the whole topic was deleted. It took me a very long time to correct the consequences, intervening in the database and fixing everything manually.

* Newbies are not allowed to post on my forum, so posts in moderation are not uncommon. At one point, I couldn't follow the forum, and messages began to break en masse.

I want to know how this plugin works, and whether there will be such an effect with it.

// Слава Україні <3

Reactions: 021
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hey there,

I have a question about your add-on.
I used similar, but what I used a few years ago broke threads on my forum.
This happened when an existing topic without messages received a new message that fell under moderation. When the author of the topic bumped it, the first message of the topic turned out to be the last, and that message on moderation became the first. The author of the message on moderation became a topic starter and if his message was deleted, the whole topic was deleted. It took me a very long time to correct the consequences, intervening in the database and fixing everything manually.

* Newbies are not allowed to post on my forum, so posts in moderation are not uncommon. At one point, I couldn't follow the forum, and messages began to break en masse.

I want to know how this plugin works, and whether there will be such an effect with it.

// Слава Україні <3
Hello. As stated in the description: thread up does not affect anything other than the position of the thread in lists sorted by last post date, therefore you have nothing to worry about :)

// Героям слава! ♥️

Reactions: DiscoElysium
Aug 4, 2022
Шаблон: thread_view
Тип: Простая замена
Найти: <xf:if is="$canInlineMod">
Заменить:
Code:
<xf:if is="$thread.canThreadUpIgnoreTimeout()">
    <xf:button href="{{ link('threads/up', $thread) }}" class="button--link"
        data-xf-click="switch">
        {{ phrase('bstu_thread_up') }}
    </xf:button>
</xf:if>

$0

К сожалению, нет

Hello,

Could you tell me what about template "quick_reply_macros"? What should I specify as a condition for the correct display of the button in this template?
var $thread not allowed in quick_reply.

Last edited:
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello,

Could you tell me what about template "quick_reply_macros"? What should I specify as a condition for the correct display of the button in this template?
var $thread not allowed in quick_reply.
Hello. Just update the add-on to the latest version :)

Reactions: DiscoElysium
Aug 4, 2022
Whassup,

I found two small issues with the add-on. Value from bstu_date is used for sorting threads, I used it in statistics too (Like this one, only add-on is older).
The problem is that this value is updated even if the user's post is being moderated. It turns out that thread is displayed at the top of the list, but post got into moderation and is not yet displayed in thread.
The next nuance is that the add-on doesnt have any effect on sorting in rss.

Reactions: 021