Mar 3, 2023
I'm having an issue or conflict with this addon and another one.

Log:
Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method isCheckMultiAccount is not callable on the given object (MMO\Hide\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1187

Generated by: zOmbie Mar 3, 2023 at 9:40 PM

Stack:
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/usr/www/users/...', 1187)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1187): trigger_error('Method isCheckM...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/helper_js_global.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(MMO\Hide\XF\Entity\User), 'isCheckMultiAcc...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/helper_js_global.php(12): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/PAGE_RUN_JOB.php(76): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Admin/App.php(259): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_RUN_JOB', Array)
#9 src/XF/App.php(2281): XF\Admin\App->renderPageHtml('

<form acti...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Admin/App.php(138): XF\App->renderPage('

<form acti...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\Admin\App->renderPage('

<form acti...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#16 {main}

Request:
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(45) "https://xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(130) "https://xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/admin.php?add-ons/BS-MultiAccountDetector/finalize&t=1677879616%2C1d0dddccf4dc53600e793e952bf59564&a=install"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(3) "660"
  }
}

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
I'm having an issue or conflict with this addon and another one.
Hello. This is normal during installation/upgrade, just remove these errors. This is because XenForo imports modifications before class extensions.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Is there anyway to stop this from happening?
As I mentioned - this error occurs only when installing / updating the add-on and is not something critical. Just remove the errors that have arisen and they will not occur again.

Mar 3, 2023
As I mentioned - this error occurs only when installing / updating the add-on and is not something critical. Just remove the errors that have arisen and they will not occur again.
Yea i have removed them twice now, they appear everytime the cron runs lol.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
It's gone now, i think one of my other admins rebuilt it.

It's very accurate addon to, couldn't be happier tbh.
I'm glad you're happy with the add-on. I will do my best to keep it that way ;)

Mar 9, 2023
Hey @021,
Is it possible to have this system actually handle a ban?
Moving the user into a specific group is great. However, I would much appreciate if it could also handle the user suspension as well.

I use a system which displays the user ban information on their client-side when trying to use an account that is no longer in service. Setting the user into a banned group during this detection causes some issues, alongside only showing N/A for my ban reason since the add-on does not handle the user ban, just the group.

-- EDIT
Also, while building with XF2, if I login to any alt testing accounts, they all receive bans. A bypass permission would be a lifesaver while I work with multiple accounts through multiple user groups.

Thanks a ton!

Last edited:
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hey @021,
Is it possible to have this system actually handle a ban?
Moving the user into a specific group is great. However, I would much appreciate if it could also handle the user suspension as well.

I use a system which displays the user ban information on their client-side when trying to use an account that is no longer in service. Setting the user into a banned group during this detection causes some issues, alongside only showing N/A for my ban reason since the add-on does not handle the user ban, just the group.

-- EDIT
Also, while building with XF2, if I login to any alt testing accounts, they all receive bans. A bypass permission would be a lifesaver while I work with multiple accounts through multiple user groups.

Thanks a ton!
Hello,

I'm glad you liked my add-on. I'm happy to implement your suggestion) Please create a thread in this section, if you don't mind :)

Regards,

Reactions: Labb
Apr 21, 2023
Hello,
I installed the plugin, and for now I'm satisfied.
Although I have one fundamental problem, I would be very happy to think of a solution outside the box...
I have another "Log in as user" add-on, with which I can connect to another user's nick [very useful to check permissions, etc.].
What happens is that by me connecting to several users your plugin recognizes them all as belonging to the same person. So if I connect to 5 Nicks, the plugin will recognize and link them all, while really they belong to separate people.
My question is if you have a way to overcome this, perhaps by removing my IP address so that you will not be able to link different accounts, or by some other means.
Thank you very much for your reply.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello,
I installed the plugin, and for now I'm satisfied.
Although I have one fundamental problem, I would be very happy to think of a solution outside the box...
I have another "Log in as user" add-on, with which I can connect to another user's nick [very useful to check permissions, etc.].
What happens is that by me connecting to several users your plugin recognizes them all as belonging to the same person. So if I connect to 5 Nicks, the plugin will recognize and link them all, while really they belong to separate people.
My question is if you have a way to overcome this, perhaps by removing my IP address so that you will not be able to link different accounts, or by some other means.
Thank you very much for your reply.
Hello,

The only way I could think of to solve the problem is to give permission to your account to bypass check for multi-accounts and temporarily give this permission to whose accounts you are logged into.

Regards,

Reactions: urivil
May 3, 2023
I am getting this error:

[LIST] [*]ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '...' (T_ELLIPSIS), expecting ']' [*]src/addons/BS/MultiAccountDetector/Repository/MultiAccount.php:125 [/LIST]

Unfortunately it means there's a white page so the forum breaks when it's enabled.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
I am getting this error:

[LIST] [*]ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '...' (T_ELLIPSIS), expecting ']' [*]src/addons/BS/MultiAccountDetector/Repository/MultiAccount.php:125 [/LIST]

Unfortunately it means there's a white page so the forum breaks when it's enabled.
Hello,

The minimum PHP version for this add-on to work is 7.4.

Regards,