Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
021 submitted a new resource:

[BS] Litecoin payment - Litecoin payment gateway

Litecoin has much lower fees and faster transaction speeds than Bitcoin

The add-on allows you to accept payment in Litecoin to your server, without third-party services.
To convert currency to Litecoin, the Binance rate is used.

If you have problems configuring the Litecoin core, I can offer you a service for...

Read more about this resource...

Aug 4, 2022
In the table, the length of the "address" column is too small.
The plugin doesn't work until this value is expanded. I fixed it manually, set it to 128 (too much, but it doesn't bother me).
* Litecoin Core v0.21.2.1

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1406]: Data too long for column 'address' at row 1 src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230
Generated by: Unknown account Feb 27, 2023 at 3:09 AM

Stack trace

INSERT  INTO `xf_bs_lp_log` (`txid`, `amount_received`, `address`, `received_date`, `purchase_request_key`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1406, '22001')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1406, '22001')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(220): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1521): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_bs_lp_log', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1253): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/addons/BS/LitecoinPayment/Repository/LitecoinRpc.php(48): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 src/addons/BS/LitecoinPayment/vendor/illuminate/collections/Traits/EnumeratesValues.php(245): BS\LitecoinPayment\Repository\LitecoinRpc->BS\LitecoinPayment\Repository\{closure}(Object(O21\CryptoWallets\Transaction), 15)
#8 src/addons/BS/LitecoinPayment/Repository/LitecoinRpc.php(50): Illuminate\Support\Collection->each(Object(Closure))
#9 src/addons/BS/LitecoinPayment/Cron/CheckPayments.php(9): BS\LitecoinPayment\Repository\LitecoinRpc->checkPayments()
#10 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): BS\LitecoinPayment\Cron\CheckPayments::run(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#14 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(38) "https://some-url.local/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
I have a pretty serious question, if an account has been created and not paid, how long is it valid and will it be recalculated after time has passed?
The address does not have a valid end date, the payment will be credited at the rate that was at the time of the payment initialization

Mar 6, 2021
I have an idea for Bitcoin and Litecoin add-on extension (could be paid) that users could see their opened and pending transactions and if possible cancel them.

Jun 22, 2020
I have an idea for Bitcoin and Litecoin add-on extension (could be paid) that users could see their opened and pending transactions and if possible cancel them.
For what? Crypto payments are irreversible anyway.

Mar 6, 2021
For what? Crypto payments are irreversible anyway.
What i mean, user will create a pending transaction, but then he goes away without paying and eventually if he comes back it is creating new and new and new transactions. Thats just payment provider log spam.. That could be usefull if you want your user to request it only once per hour and make the transaction view (track payment) accessible from "Your Payments" page or something, then it will expire and he can create a new one for example.. Paid ones will be stored for him there as well.. idk just an idea.

Mar 6, 2021
If you actually click "Purchase" .. If you don't save "Track Payment" URL and accidently close the window, or close it, go away and want to buy later, you lost the page and payment info, it creates new one everytime and spam.
Would be cool if there would be add-on to add these features into the DevSell.io crypto payment system add-ons.
Click Purchase and store your payment info for 30-60 mins to the transactions page.. after expiry you can request new payment info. Do you understand me?

Mar 11, 2023
What put me off a core install before with Bitcoin was the storage required. Judging the installer linked in the FAQ, the Git only appears to be < 8mb. Does this generate the required core (which docs show to be around 25gb) which is required for this to work? I only ask just in case I need to make a dedicated VM for me to potentially run this off.

Cheers.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
What put me off a core install before with Bitcoin was the storage required. Judging the installer linked in the FAQ, the Git only appears to be < 8mb. Does this generate the required core (which docs show to be around 25gb) which is required for this to work? I only ask just in case I need to make a dedicated VM for me to potentially run this off.

Cheers.
Litecoin core installed according to add-on manual will take no more than 3GB

Reactions: LatneM
Jun 22, 2020
Hello.
While sending litecoins out (withdraw button in payment profile) I got error
Denpa\Bitcoin\Exceptions\BadRemoteCallException: min relay fee not met, 275 < 276 src/addons/BS/BitcoinPayment/vendor/denpa/php-bitcoinrpc/src/Exceptions/Handler.php:70
array(4) {
["url"] => string(47) "/admin.php?litecoin-servers/***/withdraw"
["referrer"] => string(53) "/admin.php?litecoin-servers/***/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["litecoin-servers/***/withdraw"] => string(0) ""
}
It was 1 time error. Second time it sent successfully.
But it very strange error, because it's refers to bitcoinrpc.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello.
While sending litecoins out (withdraw button in payment profile) I got error

It was 1 time error. Second time it sent successfully.
But it very strange error, because it's refers to bitcoinrpc.
Hello,

This happens when you try to send a small amount through Litecoin, for some reason the network does not have enough commission. I ran into a similar problem myself recently.

Regards,

Jun 22, 2020
Hello,

This happens when you try to send a small amount through Litecoin, for some reason the network does not have enough commission. I ran into a similar problem myself recently.

Regards,
Hello. Still can't send any litecoins from this form. Seems, fee is very low everytime and because of low fee payment doesn't sending
Denpa\Bitcoin\Exceptions\BadRemoteCallException: min relay fee not met, 1018 < 1021 src/addons/BS/BitcoinPayment/vendor/denpa/php-bitcoinrpc/src/Exceptions/Handler.php:70
1.png

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Hello. Still can't send any litecoins from this form. Seems, fee is very low everytime and because of low fee payment doesn't sending

View attachment 1050
Hello,

Oh, for some reason your server recommends a fee of 0 satoshi, although it is usually 1 satoshi. Strange. Was it always like this? What version do you have installed?

Workaround: right click on the fee selection field –> "View Code" –> Find the option tag inside –> Change value attribute to 0.00001 –> Send your request.
1683963880340.png –> 1683963900064.png

Regards,

Jun 22, 2020
Hello,

Oh, for some reason your server recommends a fee of 0 satoshi, although it is usually 1 satoshi. Strange. Was it always like this? What version do you have installed?

Workaround: right click on the fee selection field –> "View Code" –> Find the option tag inside –> Change value attribute to 0.00001 –> Send your request.
View attachment 1051 –> View attachment 1052

Regards,
Thanks. Also it's possible to send through console litecoin-cli, but it's not convinient.

Now I have also 1 satoshi fee. No, it's not always, but very very often. In 90% of cases, I can send only few times, in other cases it was 0 sat.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks. Also it's possible to send through console litecoin-cli, but it's not convinient.

Now I have also 1 satoshi fee. No, it's not always, but very very often. In 90% of cases, I can send only few times, in other cases it was 0 sat.
What core version do you have installed?