Mar 22, 2023
www.pmbug.com
I installed the ChatGPT Framework and Autoresponder mods this morning.

I created an OpenAI account, upgraded to a paid account, and acquired an API key.

I configured the ChatGPT Framework with the API key.

I created a "ChatGPT" user with a special "ChatGPT" secondary user group. "ChatGPT" secondary user group has "Yes" for Use Autoresponder setting.

I created a ChatGPT Playpen discussion forum node and set permissions on Registered user group for "no" on posting new threads or replies. I set "yes" on both for admins, mods, paid supporters and the ChatGPT secondary user groups.

I configured the ChatGPT Autoresponder mod to use the new ChatGPT user and ChatGPT Playpen node.

I post a new thread in the ChatGPT Playpen node and nothing appears to happen. I don't get any ChatGPT reply.

Did I forget something? Is there any way to troubleshoot the system to figure out why it isn't working?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020

I created an OpenAI account, upgraded to a paid account, and acquired an API key.

I created a "ChatGPT" user with a special "ChatGPT" secondary user group. "ChatGPT" secondary user group has "Yes" for Use Autoresponder setting.

I created a ChatGPT Playpen discussion forum node and set permissions on Registered user group for "no" on posting new threads or replies. I set "yes" on both for admins, mods, paid supporters and the ChatGPT secondary user groups.

I configured the ChatGPT Autoresponder mod to use the new ChatGPT user and ChatGPT Playpen node.

I post a new thread in the ChatGPT Playpen node and nothing appears to happen. I don't get any ChatGPT reply.

Did I forget something? Is there any way to troubleshoot the system to figure out why it isn't working?
Do you have this field on the thread creation page?
1679490888533.png

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
No, I'm not seeing that. What did I miss?
This indicates that you do not have permissions to use ChatGPT Autoresponder. Make sure you have assigned the ChatGPT group to your account

Mar 18, 2023

it is the users who need the permission to use the bot, not the bot. When you give the user permission, that option that says 021 will appear when creating a thread

• Love
Reactions: pmbug
May 3, 2022
As an idea, the "prefix" feature can be added. So its possible to add something like: "Generated with AI" before the generated text.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
As an idea, the "prefix" feature can be added. So its possible to add something like: "Generated with AI" before the generated text.
Such a suggestion already exists. You can vote for it here:

Reactions: scriptop
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Okay. I have the last question. How did you make this work in your chat? :love: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/021-chatgpt-autoresponder-paid.212720/page-8#post-1620259 I'm now trying, the bot doesn't respond to me.
This is [021] Real time chat integration with my new addon [021] AI Bots. You can read about it here, it has a lot of features:

Reactions: scriptop
Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
When you quote the chat bot in a reply, what is the chatbot responding to:
  • quoted text
  • reply text
  • both
?
Reply text. But it also takes into account what is in the quote.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Let me try rephrasing my question. Is the mod, via the API, sending the page URL to openAI, or transmitting the contents of a post?
The add-on only sends text messages