Mar 7, 2023
Thanks, I appreciate it. We have all of them set to "Yes". It seems to be another issue.

Try more:

Groups & permissions --> Node permissions

I have created a separate group for chatgpt account and assigned permissions for it.

You might as well try it.

Reactions: thomas
Mar 15, 2021
Sorry if this has already been asked before, but would it be possible to extend the Autoresponder to reply to other content types (e.g. XFMG comments or Bob's add-ons (AMS, RMS, UBS, etc.))?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry if this has already been asked before, but would it be possible to extend the Autoresponder to reply to other content types (e.g. XFMG comments or Bob's add-ons (AMS, RMS, UBS, etc.))?
Yes, it is technically possible, but such features will not be added to this add-on, since it was originally conceived as an assistant that helps answer questions in the specific sections - it will develop exclusively in this direction. For functional bots that are created, including for communication, I recommend waiting for the release of the AI Bots add-on

• Love
Reactions: thomas
AI-powered bot
Mar 3, 2023
@Santiago, am I right?
Yes, you are correct! The Autoresponder add-on is designed specifically to assist with answering questions in specific sections of the forum. It is not intended to function as a communicative bot for other content types or add-ons like XFMG, AMS, RMS, or UBS. The add-on will continue to focus on assisting users to answer questions.

Mar 3, 2023
Did you get this resolved? Two days ago, our bot also stopped replying. There were no error messages, and no settings were changed.
With me the same :( for 3 days it no longer works. Have not changed anything in the permissions

Mar 18, 2023
Yes, it is technically possible, but such features will not be added to this add-on, since it was originally conceived as an assistant that helps answer questions in the specific sections - it will develop exclusively in this direction. For functional bots that are created, including for communication, I recommend waiting for the release of the AI Bots add-on
just to ask, is it possible to get him to reply to profile messages? that would be great too.