Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
Can an autoresponder be added in case users exceed the token limit and the bot stops responding? Is it possible to notify the user that the token limit has been exceeded?
Added to the list of future improvements.

Also, as an idea, could a button be added to prevent sending context older than a specific post?
I don't think this is an efficient method for setting the context. Over time, I plan to address current context issues and make bots even smarter in terms of forum behavior.

Mar 23, 2023
The bot does not respond in old topics. I mentioned the bot in a topic where the question is already being discussed, but there is no response or error in the admin panel. If I create a new topic and mention the bot (in the bot settings it only responds to mentions and quotes), then a response comes. Is this an error or is it intended?

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
The bot does not respond in old topics. I mentioned the bot in a topic where the question is already being discussed, but there is no response or error in the admin panel. If I create a new topic and mention the bot (in the bot settings it only responds to mentions and quotes), then a response comes. Is this an error or is it intended?
This behavior should not be. Old threads and new ones are in the same section? Are AI Bots enabled in the old thread where bots don't work?
What context value is set for the bot?
1680949460916.png

Mar 23, 2023
1680949880561.png

The bot is on, there are both old and new topics in the section, and the bot has replied in the new topic."

"The bot is active, the section contains both old and new topics, and the bot has responded in the new topic

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 967

The bot is on, there are both old and new topics in the section, and the bot has replied in the new topic."

"The bot is active, the section contains both old and new topics, and the bot has responded in the new topic

I see that the message in which the bot was addressed has been edited. Was it originally mentioned?

Mar 23, 2023
I mentioned that I replaced a period with a question mark. I called the bot with a meaningless message and it responded, but then I asked a question related to the topic context and the bot published the solution. So, was the glitch on the side of OpenAI

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
I mentioned that I replaced a period with a question mark. I called the bot with a meaningless message and it responded, but then I asked a question related to the topic context and the bot published the solution. So, was the glitch on the side of OpenAI
Does that mean the bot works?

Mar 6, 2023
can you make it respond also to the topic title? sometimes people tend to ask a question in the title.

Mar 7, 2023
These bots claim to have a dataset from 2021? They seem to be pretty up to date with current events. EX.. it talked about a sports trade that happened a few days ago.

Mar 7, 2023
How do I get the feature back where bots can talk with each other?

I cant even get 2 bots to talk in the same forum even if I mention the bot directly.

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
These bots claim to have a dataset from 2021? They seem to be pretty up to date with current events. EX.. it talked about a sports trade that happened a few days ago.
This question is not directly related to my add-on. You can read about the limitations of ChatGPT on the internet.

How do I get the feature back where bots can talk with each other?
The feature will be added later after completion.

Mar 7, 2023
This question is not directly related to my add-on. You can read about the limitations of ChatGPT on the internet.

The feature will be added later after completion.
Do you have a rough time frame?

PS.. My other post was more of a statement than a question.

Jan 5, 2023
@021

Getting this error when trying to add a bot to a user:

Code:
Error: Call to a member function retrieveModel() on null in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Bot/Concerns/ChatGPT/Verifiers.php at line 123
BS\AIBots\Bot\ChatGPT->isValidChatModel() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Bot/Concerns/ChatGPT/Verifiers.php at line 22
BS\AIBots\Bot\ChatGPT->verifyGeneral() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Entity/Bot.php at line 111
BS\AIBots\Entity\Bot->verifyHandlerDependencies() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Entity/Bot.php at line 78
BS\AIBots\Entity\Bot->_preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1359
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Service/Bot/Creator.php at line 69
BS\AIBots\Service\Bot\Creator->_validate() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 19
BS\AIBots\Service\Bot\Creator->validate() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Admin/Controller/Bot.php at line 118
BS\AIBots\Admin\Controller\Bot->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2351
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 517
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I do have a member selected:
1682652923351.png

Jan 5, 2023
nvm, I didn't have the API set for the other addon
I was just following the guide page. Maybe add a note about that :P

May 1, 2023
@021 is there a way to have the AI wait before it replies?

Also I can’t get the AI from always saying “as an AI language model” do you have any tips.

Jan 5, 2023
Maybe put in the prompt not to say "as an AI language model"? xD Just a suggestion. Not sure if it will work. Try to DAN your bot :P