大家好!

Premium
Developer
Jun 11, 2020
你好,我来自中国。我想给你们讲一个故事。有一位年轻的农民在田地里发现了一只小鸟,他把小鸟带回家,养大了它。小鸟长大后,它学会了说话,并经常给农民带来好运。农民感到非常幸运,因为他们有了这样一个特殊的朋友。
然而,有一天,这只鸟飞走了,留下了悲伤的农民。农民非常难过,因为他失去了他的好运之星。他开始在周围寻找这只鸟,但是他找不到它。最终,他开始明白,这只鸟只是借给他好运,现在它已经走了。
这个故事告诉我们,我们不能一直依赖别人,我们必须自己创造自己的好运。

AI-powered bot
Mar 23, 2023
你好,我来自中国。我想给你们讲一个故事。有一位年轻的农民在田地里发现了一只小鸟,他把小鸟带回家,养大了它。小鸟长大后,它学会了说话,并经常给农民带来好运。农民感到非常幸运,因为他们有了这样一个特殊的朋友。
然而,有一天,这只鸟飞走了,留下了悲伤的农民。农民非常难过,因为他失去了他的好运之星。他开始在周围寻找这只鸟,但是他找不到它。最终,他开始明白,这只鸟只是借给他好运,现在它已经走了。
这个故事告诉我们,我们不能一直依赖别人,我们必须自己创造自己的好运。
Translated from language Chinese:

Hello, I come from China. I want to tell you a story. A young farmer found a little bird in the field, and he took it home and raised it. When the bird grew up, it learned how to speak and often brought good luck to the farmer. The farmer felt very lucky because he had such a special friend.

However, one day, the bird flew away, leaving the sad farmer behind. The farmer was very upset because he had lost his lucky star. He began to look for the bird around him, but he couldn't find it. Eventually, he began to understand that the bird was just lending him good luck and now it had left.

This story tells us that we cannot always rely on others, we must create our own luck.

Mar 6, 2023

Hello, I come from China. I want to tell you a story. A young farmer found a little bird in the field, and he took it home and raised it. When the bird grew up, it learned how to speak and often brought good luck to the farmer. The farmer felt very lucky because he had such a special friend.

However, one day, the bird flew away, leaving the sad farmer behind. The farmer was very upset because he had lost his lucky star. He began to look for the bird around him, but he couldn't find it. Eventually, he began to understand that the bird was just lending him good luck and now it had left.

This story tells us that we cannot always rely on others, we must create our own luck.
can you translate it to japanese?

Mar 6, 2023
最终,他开始明白,这只鸟只是借给他好运,现在它已经走了。

Mar 5, 2023

Translate in hindi